Over the last decade, Practhealth has gained rich experience and exposure in health care and development consultancy services through partnerships that include the following;
- Lifebank Global – PractHealth Consulting offering B2G market introduction to LifeBank Global in Kenya and Eastern Africa. LifeBank is a medical distribution company using technology and smart logistics to transform the value chain for blood, oxygen & other critical health commodities across Africa. The company uses a 24/7 operating model that will shape the landscape of blood access in a coordinated public private partnership through implementation science. Learn More
- Africa Leaders Malaria Alliance (ALMA) – Undertook private sector mapping and engagement for the Kenyan Division of National Malaria Programme (MoH) funded by ALMA. The aim of the study was to help identify private sector companies and trade organisations that could champion malaria control and elimination. The assignment led to a full report to ALMA and MoH and formation of an End Malaria Council and Fund to support “Zero Malaria Starts with Me” campaign
- Living Goods – Conducted a landscape analysis of community health financing in Kenya Download Report
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited – Pioneered a public-private health partnership on Asthma care (Asthma Care Improvement Project) targeting the working with an innovative asthma product tied to raising awareness and working with community health workers in Kenya Download Report
- Nestle East Africa – Conducted baseline and end line evaluation of the Health Kids Programme leading to a publication in a leading nutrition journal with our recommendations implemented and scaled up. Download Report
- Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) Kenya – led team to develop a regional strategy for Kenya and Eastern Africa for CIFF towards actualizing the five year business plan part of the translating the global CIFF strategy to the local country level strategy.
- World Bank – supported development of five year Tuberculosis and Health Systems Project in Southern Africa covering Malawi, Zambia, Lesotho and Mozambique working with ECSA-HC and NEPAD (African Union Agency). Download Report
- Field Intelligence, LLC – Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Grantee, PractHealth launched the introduction and piloting of an innovation inventory financing for retail pharmacies in Kenya (ShelfLife ™) and introduced the product to pharmaceutical stakeholder/clinical providers and assisted in running the commercial enterprise for proof of concept including staffing and monitoring and evaluation component.
Looking into the future, Practhealth is confident of satisfying all our partners’ diverse needs and demands in these sectors and all other relevant fields within the Sub Sahara Africa region.